1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hello from the new guy!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Vanbusboy, Jun 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vanbusboy

Vanbusboy Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi everyone!
    I have just joined into this forum and am happy to share good experiences as well as bad ones regarding Myvegas rewards. My wife and I have redeemed a few of them before on a trip last year and were amazed that we actually got what we were offered. So many times there are "bait and switch" tactics used, but last time it was very good. We got Shark Reef tickets for free as well as a couple of buffets for free. This time we are planning to go and use our maximum rewards allowance on this coming trip because we fly from Bellingham to Vegas. I was curious if you have to pay the resort fees on these hotels even though your stay is free. I would expect so. Most of them seem to be doing it now. It just seems like a cash grab to me. I hate paying a fee for a pool that is closed, and a hotel shuttle that I don't use because I have a rental car. An ideas on how to get them to reduce or eliminate them. Thanks for any help anyone can give me!
    Ed

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board! I believe I have read TR's that mention the resort fee on the free rooms....hopefully, if you post the hotel, someone can share their experience. Good luck & have a great time!!

3. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to VMB. I recently booked Mirage and Excalibur using MyVegas, both mentioned the resort fee when I called to book.

Christmas Trip. Sam's Town & MSS
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.