1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hello from the Hoosier State!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by hoosierxheart, Apr 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoosierxheart

hoosierxheart Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello! My name is Tammi, and I'll be visiting Las Vegas for the first time EVER in July. I'll be attending the Scentsy Family Reunion (#SFR2015), which is taking place at the MGM Grand. I'm excited to visit Vegas, and will be extending my stay beyond the three days of the conference. I'll be arriving on the 18th of July, staying a few days with an Aunt & Uncle who live in Vegas, then transferring to the MGM Resort on Monday, and then departing on Saturday the 25th. I would appreciate any and all recommendations!! :)

Thanks!

2. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

Hi Tammi and welcome aboard! This board is such a wealth of Vegas info, I would suggest you look around a bit for info you are interested in. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, members are always helpful and full of Vegas knowledge. I bet your Aunt & Uncle might have some suggestions too. Very exciting that this is your first trip but be prepared, July is very hot in Vegas! Just be sure to drink plenty of water and enjoy yourself. :thumbsup:

3. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Tammi from another Hoosier!! Search for info that interests you....don't be surprised if you go into overload...lol. If you need answers or suggestions, just post and some of the vets on here will try to help. Hope you have a great 1st trip!!

4. WhskeyTangoFoxtrot

WhskeyTangoFoxtrot MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    HI Tammi, I'm new here as well. Super nice board!!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.