1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hello from sunny california

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by tanen33, Jul 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tanen33

tanen33 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    hello everybody i am new to this board been checking out all the threads since im going to vegas in 2 weeks for my anniv with my gf and my bday so i have a question other than trying the 20 trick does anybody have any other tips i can use out there for like freebies/comps or whatever i can use to enjoy our stay out there...i already have a card for the CET properties still a gold mbr :( but hopefully after this next trip i get to platinum so yea any tips would be appreciated especially on how to get bumped to the next level from gold easier thanks everyone

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi & welcome to the board. Where are you staying? You should get a coupon book when you check in if you are staying at a CET property. If you google free car show at Imperial Palace...there are free passes available online. Google free LV coupons for bogos at Nathans, Haagan daez, etc. You can also do well getting some Restaurant.com certificates...great restaurants and great deals. Hope you have a great trip!!

3. tanen33

tanen33 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks alot ^^ im going to check all that out right now...were staying at harrahs since i have no comped rooms this time and for the weekend im paying 95 bucks for the whole weekend

4. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

Welcome aboard Tanen.

I think the best way to get info is just to keep on checking out all the forums here on the board. If you don't see what you are looking for and have a question be sure to post the question in the corresponding forum. You will probably have better luck getting answers. A lot of people don't always read the Intro forum.

Good luck on the trip and good luck surfing our board :thumbsup:

5. ebuzz7

ebuzz7 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board. Just read read read all the info on here, I have learned so much. If there is still something you want to know and can't find the answer for ask away, super friendly group.

6. tanen33

tanen33 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks everyone you guys are all very nice and yes i have been reading like crazy so much info i love it and i cant wait to go next weekend

7. evoiris

evoiris Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    welcome tanen. i'm new and from s.cal too. i wish i was going next weekend, haha.

have fun!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.