1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hello from still cold Canada

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by jeanf, Apr 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeanf

jeanf Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi everyone! I decided it's time I officially joined this informative entertaining site. I've been reading many of your trip reports, and with the wins and losses and fabulous pictures I felt like I was right there with you, and I thank you for that. Picked up many tips for my next trip that was long planned for next week. Unfortunately due to an injury I have been forced to cancel for next week, sooo disappointed. But I'm simply postponing my trip, staying here in this cold weather despite it being spring, and I shall enjoy the virtual trips that you all are experiencing first hand and posting. Good luck to all in your upcoming trips, and hope to join you there very soon!:wave:

2. vwhiten

vwhiten High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome aboard from already warm central Texas. Hope you don't have to postpone for too long. We are going back in August because we can't get enough of our 100 degree summer weather we just really want 115 degrees. -- Val

36th Wedding Anniversary
  3. Jordan

Jordan Caveman

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to this awesome board!

(From an even colder and wetter Canadian place)

4. jeanf

jeanf Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you Val and I'm so envious of your gorgeous year-round weather, 100 degress is perfect for me, was exactly that warm when last in Vegas April couple years ago, even 115 sounds great about now...need to get to Vegas, huge withdrawals<<<and that's my motivation to follow what physio tells me!

5. jeanf

jeanf Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Gchrome and thank you, this is a VERY awesome site..and you're right, you get the winter weather a lot worse and longer than we normally do here...saw you got a big storm few weeks ago where the Air Canada passengers were on tarmac couple hours in the storm with some people without shoes, some with no coats..but then again it was Air Canada which I refuse to fly on for all their past screwups. Buffalo is an hour away from me, so I take advantage of the great Southwest flights..as Canadians we need those deals!

6. cw247

cw247 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome aboard. I too have had enough of "spring" here, Sorry to hear of your postponement. Las Vegas will be there waiting for you when you are ready.

7. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome; I'm also from S. Ontario but a bit further west than you. I hope you get to Vegas soon.

8. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to VMB!! So sorry you were injured and have to reschedule your trip....just hope you have firm plans very soon!!

9. WickedWife

WickedWife Tourist

Welcome to the board!! Sorry to hear you are injured but happy to hear you've got another trip to plan for!!!

10. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

Glad you could join us, Jean. We're always happy to welcome new members. So sad about your injury and your postponed trip, I'm sure that's such a disappointment. Just keep reading those trip reports and before you know it you will be in Vegas!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.