1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hello from Pennsylvania!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Michelle A Daugherty, Aug 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle A Daugherty

Michelle A Daugherty Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :wave2:

I am new to this forum and will be taking my first trip to Vegas the first part of Oct. for my daughter's wedding - she's getting married by Elvis! I'm so excited! Will be staying at the Mirage and have heard a lot of good things about it!

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board Michelle!! Excited for you.....1st trip / daughter's wedding....how great is that?? :) Hope you have a wonderful time and if you are like the majority of us, you will start planning your return trip quickly!!!

3. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

Hi Michele, welcome aboard! My daughter got married in Vegas about 5 years ago and we all had the best time. Mirage is one of my favorite hotels to stay inspite of the smallish bathrooms. The location is great!! Make sure and save some time for yourself to explore, Have a fabulous time and good luck with everything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.