1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hello from NY

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Phaleproof, Feb 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phaleproof

Phaleproof Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello!

I am from upstate New York and will be returning to Vegas for my second trip. I was fortunate enough to go last year after winning a trip, and I mean it when I say that the experience was rule life-changing. I don't even drink or gamble, and I had the best time ever!

I am visiting for about 5 full days in August, and I am hoping to fill it with as many memorable experiences as possible for the best deals I can possibly find for the money.

My girlfriend is a huge fan of Cirque du Soleil and we went to Ka last year - breathtaking!

I would like to do two of the others this year, preferably O although they are soooo expensive I may do Believe and Mystere instead.

I welcome any and all input on snagging the absolute best deals on entertainment and food. I don't mind paying full boat when necessary, but I am the type of person who loves the hunt and thrill of a really great deal!

I will be staying at the LVH, which seemed to be a good balance of price and quality. I chose them because I figured even if the room was horrible I shouldn't be spending more than 6 or 8 hours in there a day (sleeping). Seemed like a great deal on sale at Expedia, but who knows - I am sure there are better deals out there, just had to strike while the iron is hot!

VEGAS!!!!!!!

2. rooster42000

rooster42000 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    O is excellent , look at believe reviews before you go.

3. Natural21

Natural21 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board from a fellow New Yorker (Rochester area). You should get lots of useful information here.
    Good luck. :beer::beer:

4. Phaleproof

Phaleproof Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am guessing for tix4tonight, they generally don't have any for the Cirque shows at all?

We are heading out in August, and I have 5 months to find the best deals, but the prices on cirque's website are what I would call the "normal" price (i.e., I can't imagine they are rarely ever NOT discount, please correct me if I'm wrong).

I'm trying to squeeze as much fun in as possible show wise. :)

5. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome!! Hope you have a great trip!!

6. npom

npom High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Try playing my vegas on facebook to earn free cirque tickets. I have tickets for Love, Zarkana and Believe for my next trip all for free.

7. mganut

mganut High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board!

8. VinnieVegas

VinnieVegas Guest

Good Luck Buddy!!! :nworthy:

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.