1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hello from NC!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by HeaterSeeker, Jan 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HeaterSeeker

HeaterSeeker Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Long time reader here. I've only been to vegas twice but it is my favorite place in the [STRIKE]world[/STRIKE] universe. I've stayed at Luxor and Harrahs. Next trip is in March to the Hard Rock (queen suite) for some college bball gambling. Countdown is on! I look forward to interacting with you guys.

:drunk:

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board! LV is the perfect place to enjoy the NCAA games.....we are there the opening weekend & can't wait either. Have a great time!!!

3. KellyLovesVegas

KellyLovesVegas certified personal trainer/retired space nerd

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome, HeaterSeeker!

I totally agree, Vegas for opening week of the NCAA Tourney is my favorite place in the Universe, as well. The atmosphere pops with adrenaline. Is this your first trip for March Madness?

4. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

I will be there in March too :D Excellent choice on when to head out to Vegas. Good luck on the trip and pick up a few pointers here and there on the board. :thumbsup:

5. HeaterSeeker

HeaterSeeker Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Actually i am going during conference tournaments the weekend before the big dance. :beer:

6. revante

revante Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You are going to love it heaterseeker! I have only been going for the first weekend...but I have heard that the conference tournaments weekend is pretty awesome aswell. I heard its a little less crowded and if you are a Pac-12 fan, you might be able to catch some games live and bet on the other tournys. I would suggest you making it out to the first weekend though one of these years....its a life changer!

7. SonOfSandsFan

SonOfSandsFan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome HeaterSeeker!

Welcome! You should definitely make it out there during opening week if you ever get the chance, as Kelly said, there is something about the atmosphere during March Madness that can't be beat. Hope you find that heater!! :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.