1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hello from Montana

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by ClancyHusker, Mar 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ClancyHusker

ClancyHusker Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Finally decided to get my feet wet and write my first post, after just eavesdropping for a few years.

I was stationed at what is now Fort Irwin (outside of Barstow, CA), from 1954 to 1956 and from there made my first visit to Las Vegas when I was 19. Have been coming back almost yearly for visits ever since. Lots of memories and lots of changes over the last 56 years, but the town is still my second favorite place.

Grew up in Omaha, Nebraska and graduated from NU, hence the "Husker" in my name. Have lived in Western Montana since 1969 and make the trek down I-15 to LV several times a year, including the May 1-6 visit coming up. Warm up those crap tables boys:)

Go Big Red

Clancy

2. Firehawk

Firehawk Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well a "BIG RED" hello Clancy. Glad you decided to post, as I'm sure you have some great stories from all your trips. Be sure and leave the tables "hot" for me as I'll be in Vegas at the end of May.

3. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board. Bet we would enjoy hearing about some of your experiences over 56 yrs... :)

4. kitson

kitson VIP Whale

welcome, and go cats!

5. griz

griz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

Oh no...Go Griz!

From southeastern/southcentral MT.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.