1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hello from Minnesota!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by eisen7979, Jan 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eisen7979

eisen7979 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just came across the site earlier this week and wow, what a ton of great info!! I have spent countless hours reading posts so of course I needed to join in the fun. I have always loved Vegas even though I have only visited a handful of times and will be headed back in early December 2014. I know it might sound a bit silly that our trip is being planned 11 months in advance. Between having young kids and a couple of dogs, it has been 5 years since our last trip out there so we are quite excited. I am looking forward to posting and reading about other people's Vegas experiences. Thanks for the great forum!! :thumbsup:

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board!! I don't care how long I have to plan a trip....it's always fun. Scour the board....you will get a lot of great tips. Have fun!!

3. saintpauljeff

saintpauljeff VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    welcome fellow Minnesotan! :thumbsup:

4. SonOfSandsFan

SonOfSandsFan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome!

Welcome eisen7979!

Glad you found the board, this place is an amazing source of information. My favorite part has to be the trip reports ... I love living vicariously through others during those long months in between trips!

Five years since the last trip!? Sounds like you are due! Nothing wrong with planning out those trips so far in advance, it gives you something to look forward to... at least that's why I do it! :cool:

5. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    To me, planning a trip is half the fun, so you are just prolonging the fun :)

Welcome from another Minnesotan!

6. LV2GAMBLE

LV2GAMBLE Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello fellow MN resident. Early December is a great time to get out of MN and head to Vegas. We've taken that trip in December about 4-5 times and love that time of year, plus we both have first-half December birthdays. So what better place to celebrate?? Welcome aboard!! :beer:

Always seems so far away............
  7. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Land of the cold.

:beer:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.