1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hello from Michigan's Upper Peninsula

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by yooperguy, Sep 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yooperguy

yooperguy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Longtime reader, first (or second) time poster. Been to Las Vegas once, summer of 2001 I think. Before "terrorist paranoia" screwed up carefree travel. Brought my mother out for 4 days, stayed at the Plaza downtown, had a blast. Broken even for the whole trip, won a Sunday poker tournament at Binion's that paid all our expenses. Hoping to do the same this October, the wife and I are coming out for our 25th anniversary. Gonna low-roll it downtown again, staying at the Four Queens for 4 nights. Some craps, some VP, two or three poker tournaments, a show or two, and a buffet or three. Can't decide between Hugo's Cellar and Andiamo's for our anniversary dinner, they both look awesome!

I've been getting lots of valuable info reading all the topics on this board, especially enjoy the trip reports! UK, you da man! I'd puke on my shoes if I lost as much as you do on one hand! I'll be posing questions to youse guys over the coming weeks in the appropriate sections, I'm sure I'll get lots of good advice.

Thanks in advance, eh!?

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board! Not been to LV since 2001??? Wow....how did you do it?? We were hooked after our 1st trip and make 2 trips a year .... Hope you have a really great time and please tell us all about it. Good luck!!

3. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

Glad you are joining in, welcome aboard! Sounds like you have a great trip planned for the anniversary. Good luck and happy anniversary. :thumbsup:

4. ski-doo_rider

ski-doo_rider Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board, I'd love to get to the U.P. some winter!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.