1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hello from Michigan

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Robbylou, Aug 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robbylou

Robbylou Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi All.

I'm so excited to be here! My name is Robyn and I lived in the "Mitten" all my life and have been married to my husband, Chuck, for 37 years. We have 1 daughter (with a daughter and son) and 1 son (with 1 son and one son on the way :) ) Can't wait to meet our new grandson, but will have to wait until the end of the year (Dec 31st to be exact).

Chuck and I have been to Las Vegas several times over the years but haven't been for 3 years and now we are leaving in 10 days!! I'm anxious to see what changes have been made since our last visit. I'll be reading some of your posts on here to help me get a little info on the changes.

Wish us luck,

Robyn :wave:

2. JennJenn

JennJenn Low-Roller

Welcome Robyn! We also live in MI! Hopefully our winter will be much better this year than last! Good luck on your upcoming trip! We are going in mid November!

3. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

Glad you joined us Robyn! Welcome to the board. Excited for you that you are making it back to Vegas. Good luck to you and Chuck. :thumbsup:

4. Hobofrank

Hobofrank Prime Minister of Idiocracy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    welcome, as I'm sure you've noticed we all like fun and the Mecca of fun that is Vegas, have a great time
    Vegas is always changing , but the fun never stops

5. Piggylane

Piggylane Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome Robyn! I've only been on the board since November and have found it helpful. I'm a Vegas veteran, traveling there six to eight weeks a year on business for the past fifteen years and yes, it changes all the time! That's part of the excitement of the city!

Congratulations on your grandchild! My second is due in November! You'll be on top of the world!

6. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board Robyn! So glad you are making a return trip....good for you!! We go 2x's a year and see changes each trip.....after 3 years you will see much has changed. Enjoy and hope you have a really great time. Congrats on the new Grandson!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.