1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hello from Holland

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Dpin300, Jul 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dpin300

Dpin300 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    First up I'd like to thank everyone for their questions/replies/trip reports and so on. Because of that I've had allot of my questions answered already.

Still got some questions, mostly serious but also a couple of silly ones.

We won't be travelling to Vegas until spring next year but I'd like to have everything sorted out in advance. We got married spring this year and we thought it was a waste of the dress and suit just to leave it hanging in the closet so we decided to do it again next year in Vegas :)

2. maximus56k

maximus56k Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How cool is this! We did basically the same thing in 1994.....wow that's almost 20 years....:confused2:

Anyway! Congratulations on your wedding. You will love doing it again in L.V. Start listing out your questions about whatever and I assure you someone on here knows!

3. K-9treatbaker

K-9treatbaker Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello and welcome!!!

My husband and I got married at Cupids Wedding Chapel in 1999 and it was the best wedding ever. We did an Elvis theme which was so cool. Elvis walked me down the isle, but then we had a minister do the vow thing.

You will love Vegas!!!

Please ask any questions you may have.

K-9treatbaker

4. Dpin300

Dpin300 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the replies!

Been asking some questions already and the boards been very helpfull

Can't wait to go to Vegas! Damn it's gonna take for ever for us to get there :grrr:

5. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board! The planning is half the fun...then anticipation sets in....then you're off. Any of the great vets on here will help with anything you need help with. Hope you have a wonderful trip and congrats on the recent wedding!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.