1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hello from Florida

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by tripster, Mar 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tripster

tripster Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    HELLO ~ We will be traveling to VEGAS for the first time for our 20th Anniversary in April. Staying at the Bellagio!! Just wanted to say "hello" and thanks for all the great tips.

Does anyone have any recommendations on any great shows? We are thinking either LOVE or Le Reve. Also looking for a few great restaurants...thinking PRIME.

Any thoughts/recommendations appreciated :beer:

2. rooster42000

rooster42000 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Le Reve is a great show ,all seats are great its a beautiful show recommend getting tickets before you get to Vegas,

3. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board and congrats on the anniversary! We loved "Love" so much we want to see it again...it was awesome. :) We've also seen Jersey Boys twice...what a great show! A really nice restaurant with good food, great for people watching and also catching some fountain show is Mon Ami Gabi... a fav of many on this board. Hope you have a great trip!!

4. tripster

tripster Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the recommendations ~

5. GottaLuvCruising

GottaLuvCruising High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Congrats on your 20th anniversary and welcome to VMB!

IMHO, the best show in Las Vegas (or anywhere else) is Human Nature!

I've seen them 6 times in Las Vegas and once on tour. I've done a half dozen Vegas trips and always at least one show per night, also numerous times to Broadway for shows and 33 cruises - where the shows are my highlight. Check TripAdvisor and TicketMaster reviews - you won't be disappointed.

Human Nature was at the Imperial Palace for a couple years. On January 19th they opened new show at the Venetian - a much better fit for this fantastic show.

I've seen Jersey Boys once on Broadway and once on tour - also a wonderful show.
    Vegas! The Show was wonderful - so much so that I booked it for a 2nd time.

Not a cirque fan at all.

President's Week School Vacation in Las Vegas
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.