1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hello from Colorado

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by FITZ, Dec 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FITZ

FITZ Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm new to this forum but enjoy reading the variety of posts in the different categories. I'm an up and coming poker player (At 51, better late than never) from Colorado. Married 20+ years with two kids. My kids are both aspiring doctor's. Retired from the Air Force after 22 years and enjoyed every minute serving my country. My wife is in childcare as she enjoys working with children. I travel to Vegas once a year around the WSOP timeframe as I enjoy the main event at the RIO. I've met quite a few professionals during my trips and they continuously inspire me to improve my game. My goal is to play in the 10K main event and take it down. You've got to have goals. lol Seems like a great bunch of folks on VMB and wouldn't mind sharing a Grey Goose with a few (or is it a few Grey Goose's) lol when I'm in town. Hope 2015 brings all the VMB members continued prosperity and happiness! Tc FITZ :wave:

2. Hobofrank

Hobofrank Prime Minister of Idiocracy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome, remember the VMB resembles what Obi Wan Kenobi said
    You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious."

but with like more drinks and winners

I've a friend that got to the final table recently at WSOP, good luck

oh and TY for your service

3. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Fitz & welcome. Thank you for your service to our great country! A few years ago we were lucky to be in LV when the Heads Up Poker tourney was starting....they had a big party at Pure niteclub the nite before it started and almost all of the poker pros were there milling around the area in front of the entrance to the nite club.....it was relaxed and they seemed to really enjoy meeting and talking to their fans. We met & got pics with everyone....it was "A WOW" for us. Terrific bunch of people....well - except for the poker brat....Phil Helmuth....he was rude as usual. Good luck on the poker.....hope your dream comes true.

4. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to VMB and thank you for your service!
    Kids = doctors = cool

Christmas Trip. Sam's Town & MSS
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.