1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hello from central Texas

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by newbraz, Jun 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. newbraz

newbraz Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Been to Vegas @two times per year over the past 20 years. One of the two trips is usually 7 to 10 days in length. I just recently found the forums. The information is very up to date and timely. Our next Vegas trip is set for downtown in early to mid August. In the meantime, I will enjoy reading the forums through the summer. I usually play a mixture of VP, Blackjack, and penny slots. Playing the same game all of the time gets boring for me after a while. My gambling time is fairly evenly divided between the three. I have had only one trip (several years ago where I lost big time on all three games). When I lose at one game, I usually make up by switching games. I'm not saying I usually win but I am saying that I usually end up spending 20 to 70 percent of my gambling budget which keeps the trips fun and entertaining!

Newbraz

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board newbraz!! Hope your August trip is a winning one & you have a great time! Please tell us all about it with a TR!

3. KellyLovesVegas

KellyLovesVegas certified personal trainer/retired space nerd

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the best Vegas board!

There are many Texans here, and always room for more :)

4. Bo333

Bo333 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome....Austin here. Have fun!

5. newbraz

newbraz Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the greetings. Look forward to picking up some valuable and entertaining info.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.