1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hello from Castle Rock, CO

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by brentsforum, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brentsforum

brentsforum Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi, I'm a resident of Castle Rock Colorado. We moved to Castle Rock in November and have lived in Colorado my whole life. I would not want to live anywhere else in the world. However, I do love going to Vegas, quite possibly my favorite vacation destination. I would consider myself a Vegas veteran, I've been there 12 times as adult and another half dozen as a kid. I've seen the landscape of the not only the Strip change over the years, but of the entire city as well.
    Vegas used to be a couples trip for my wife and I, but she grew weary of it, whereas I just loved it that much more. So now, Vegas has become the annual boys weekend away trip. This April will be the 4th trip with the current group of guys. We usually have an absolute blast...excpet for last year when we brought along a stick in the mud guy who bummed us out. We have stayed at Monte Carlo the past 3 years and we love it there. My best friend who goes on the trips is having a bit of a budget crisis this year, so he requested we stay someplace cheaper. I chose Excalibur, not only because I've stayed there many times, but it has a great pool area, and it's on the cheap. Wish us good luck there! We will be in town the 11th-14th and we would really love it if we could meet some fun ladies to hang out with at least one evening. It is not as easy as it used to be to just meet gals there, so we're thinking this kind of forum might help. We're all 40, attractive guys in good shape just looking to have some wild fun....life is too short, you know?

2. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome!!! This is great... lots of new folks joinin'-on! We're gonna love the fresh perspectives and you're right... life's short!

3. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board!! Hope you have a really great trip!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.