1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hello from Buffalo

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by mmazzuto, Mar 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mmazzuto

mmazzuto Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello everyone,

I need your help. I need the best advice/ suggestions for 2-bedroom suites on the strip, ideally between Caesars and NY NY. My friends and I will be flying in from all over the country for a bachelor party, about 10 of us. We're all former infantry Marines, mostly married and in our early 30s. We all have careers and expect to drop a decent amount of coin. We usually try to get together once a year, and we've been talking about this Vegas trip since our first deployment back in 2006. The time has finally come and I couldn't be more excited. Overall suggestions would be appreciated as well.

Cheers

2. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

First of all, welcome to the board.

There are some properties that have 2 bedroom suites. Mirage and MGM come to mind right off the top of my head. I think Planet Hollywood have some also. Cosmo has an awesome wrap around terrace suite that is awesome for parties and if you are lucky enough you might be able to get the connecting room. It's been several years since I stayed in the two bedroom suite at MGM but it was nice and roomy and set up very nice. I'm sure others will have some suggestions too. Good luck with the planning

3. mmazzuto

mmazzuto Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you

4. bdautch

bdautch High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Buffalo native as well. Don't sleep on Marriott Grand Chateau if you want a great deal and can do without some of the flash and dash of more Vegas-y properties...leaves you more money for bachelor party activities.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.