1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hello from an old Vegas hand...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by jaidee1, Apr 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jaidee1

jaidee1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Over 38 years ago, I flew to the desert Oasis called Las Vegas. I wasn't even 21 at the time but I knew this the place was one wanted to go to for many of my vacations and time off...there was just too much pleasure and fun to be had here...

Skip forward to today and I've calculated that I've been to LV over 200 times. From 1988-2013, I visited LV over 150 times since it was part of my work territory. Strange how I always dropped in and out of LV, using it as a hub. I've seen it all and have loved/hated the changes. I am happy to be on this board and will share by degenerate gambling lifestyle and a little bit of my history/views about this city.

My home port is San Francisco and even though I've slowed down a bit for LV travel (down to 4-6 times a year), it's still a place I love to call my second home.

jaidee1

2. K-9treatbaker

K-9treatbaker Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome from Central Florida!!! I think a lot of us on the board would love to hear your tales of gambling, history, and views on this fabulous city.

My husband and I love Vegas so much, we are selling our house and moving to Laughlin, NV. LOL That way we can still visit Vegas, but live in a much slower paced community, since we are retired.

Please share anything Vegas...... We're all Vegas addicts on here. LOL

Kindly,
    K-9treatbaker

3. jaidee1

jaidee1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just a quick formality question. Where would I post some old historical threads? In TRs?

4. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

Really exited for you to share your Vegas knowledge. We're happy to have you on board! Welcome.

5. hotreds

hotreds VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Must be astounding to see the changes in 38 years!

Will give them a try!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.