1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by kiprobalom, Jul 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kiprobalom

kiprobalom Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello everyone :) :peace:

I'm a 2 timer Vegas visitor from Hungary, in Central Europe! Aged in the early 30s, working as a taxation expert and "number cruncher" - I keep the books hehe :)
    First visit - 2013 september, with then soon-to-wife.
    Second visit - 2014 november with then wife :)

I'm into travel as a hobby, love to organize travelling for myself and anyone else - including tickets, hotels etc.

I'm very much into looking for so called "error fare tickets", we always travel with these kind of tickets (first time we were in Vegas we travelled from Budapest to Warsaw, then slept a night, then we travelled to London the next day, connecting onto a flight to Newark, then we slept one in Newark, and the next day we took Southwest out of Newark to Denver, then to Vegas - all in all almost 3 days of travel but it was only around 500$ roundtrip pp ;) We have been in the state of Hawai'i this may, and it was about the sime pricewise)

Ie adore and love Vegas, though luck were not on our side at all. I just like that place, it is quite far from us (about 10.000 km away :) ), so getting there is always a challenge. We love how all these promos, comps are happening, me and my wife are constantly doing MyVegas, Social Rewards to earn goodies. And Total Rewards are offering us a lot of comps as well, what we will be using next january and march, when we travel together the last time overseas, before finally settling down for a while and form a family :)

Anyways, glad I could find this board, and I hope I can be a usefull part of it!

:wave:

4th of july - wedding anniversary trip 2017
  2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board. 3 travel days to get to LV?? You are certainly a trooper.... :) Look forward to your posts.....

3. kiprobalom

kiprobalom Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    And I have not detailed the way back, it was worse lol, never again.
    Departed LAX for SFO for JFK for LHR for CGn then to BUD. It was 80 hours... NEVER. AGAIN.

Last year, we simply took BUD LHR then LHR LAS, simple as that for about 500$ each round trip ;)

Thanks!

4th of july - wedding anniversary trip 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.