1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Helicopter tours

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by npom, Oct 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. npom

npom High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I see they have helicopter tours as an award now. I have always wanted to do this. May be worth a look. Only 300k in chips for a 15 minute trip. I am running out of things to use my points on so I may give it a go.

2. Starz22

Starz22 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I took a tour of the strip at night in a helicopter and loved it. Paid for it tho. I see the MyVegas rewards for 300k but I also see the one for 50k chips...whats the difference? I paid 70 dollars + a 15 dollar fuel charge for the night time strip ride with free champagne . Getting this for 50k would be a must do...so worth it. So again I have to ask. What is the difference between the 300k and 50k ride/tour?

3. Bgoll279

Bgoll279 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It appears the 50,000 coin reward still costs you $85. The 300,000 is free. I think I have seen a Groupon for the same price listed above, so I would not spend the 50,000.

4. ronnang

ronnang Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    since this is new would love to hear some reviews on this reward. Was thinking about taking it while there but husband was short about 10,000 from the free one.. So decided not to do it. But next time..maybe if the reviews are good

5. Thickskinnedalive

Thickskinnedalive Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone do this yet? Going in 3 weeks and wonder if it's worth getting since I should have enough left over LP for it.

6. lithium78

lithium78 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is the 300,000 LP ride for only one person or can you bring another person with you?

7. stroyer

stroyer Newbie

anyone?

8. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe its for one person

9. LVHooked

LVHooked High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I did this last night, the reward is for one person. I still needed to get one more reward so we could both go, and got it yesterday morning while in town.
    I called and they set it up quickly, they will even pick you up at your hotel. We have a rental, very professionally run place. The flight headed north just east of the strip, over top of Fremont then back along the west side of the strip, in all about a fifteen minute ride. I expected more of a thrill, kinda like being the passenger with beeejay at the wheel drunk on peach ciroc. Instead it was like a weak roller coaster ride.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.