1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Helicopter tour question

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by dc1377, May 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dc1377

dc1377 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are thinking about booking a night time helicopter tour of this strip on our upcoming July trip. There are two options available on Groupon right now - Heli USA at McCarren or IflyElite at the North Vegas airport. They are both about the same price, and we wouldn't mind driving to North Vegas at all so just wondering which one everybody would recommend. Any experiences good or bad with either company?

I have heard that Maverick is the best, but we don't really want to pay that much, so they are out of the running. Basically, we have never been on a helicopter before so it will all be new to us!

Thanks - DC

2. OleoOleo

OleoOleo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Haven't used either of those companies but I did go with Sundance Helicopters twice and they were awesome.

Probably about 10 years ago, we were driving to the Hoover Dam and there was a helicopter tour company on the way---on the left hand side of the road. I think the price was $99 per person. It was quick but you got the thrill of seeing the Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.