1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Heart Attack Grill - Downtown

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by QIKFIX, Apr 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QIKFIX

QIKFIX Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can anyone give me a review from recent times at Heart Attack Grill.

Will be visiting in late August, whats the go?

Regards
    Q

2. wigwam_salesman

wigwam_salesman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Planning to go sometime in the next ten days, I'll let you know after that. Apologies in advance if we don't make it there, taking a newbie to Vegas so there is a lot of stuff planned already.

3. Mark1450

Mark1450 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good burgers, fun time, hot nurses, good prices, as soon as you wlkin in the put a hospital gown on you. You can get out there
    $10 -$15 a person (Remember to finish your burger or you will get spanked by a naughty nurse). I recomend going. Also if you weigh over 350lbs you eat for free.

4. UTE

UTE Plastics

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I took some friends there two weeks ago and have eaten there once before that. And, I know one of the staff.

Basically, the shtick is fun and interesting. You're put into hospital gowns and the waitresses wear tight nurse uniforms.

The food was O.K. I thought the burger was good - but lots of places do a good burger. The fries were relatively soft and standard. I did not have a shake - but friends said they were good.

Frankly, I'll go to HAG with friends if they really want to go. It's something lots of people want to try. But, having eaten there at HAG twice now, I'd rather eat elsewhere. It's not bad food - but it just did not do much for me.

Bill

5. ex507

ex507 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Its worth it for the fun experience and not the food. i would not go a second time. When we walked in there was a really disgusting greasy somewhat smell in the room and the whole place does not look too clean or something. But the ladies are drop dead gorgeous and the whole thing is just funny as hell.

6. sm2420

sm2420 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree, the burgers are good not great, didn't care for the fries undercooked for me,
    But it is a FUN experience to try once. Well worth it. :beer:

Oh and be sure you bring cash they don't take visa...

7. tmaas21

tmaas21 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been a couple times. A couple years ago, the food was really good. Went this March and the food was horrible.

Quality has really went downhill.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.