1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

HEADLINER BASH at The Quad November 22

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by sammasseur, Nov 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sammasseur

sammasseur VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't posted here for a really long time, but this is worth coming back to VMB for:

There's a one-night event that would probably give the most bang for your entertainment dollar while helping the WinWin Entertainment group in their charitable efforts. For $29.99 (and up), you can see performances by Veronic (Voices), Taylor Hicks, Recycled Percussion, members of Jersey Boys, Million Dollar Quartet, Mac King, Frankie Moreno, Human Nature, cast of Divas and Jeff Civillico, the founder of WinWin. It'll be hosted by Clint Holmes and Kelly Clinton.
    [​IMG]

I've been to shows like these, and they're amazingly entertaining. The entertainers are much more spontaneous and unpredictable at special events than their own scripted shows. You get a chance to see things you won't see ever again. Highly recommend it. The show starts at 9pm on Nov 22nd with a pre-reception and silent auction from 7:30. Go and hang out with the stars. Tickets here:

http://headlinersbash2013.eventbrite.com/

2. sco5123

sco5123 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    wow, if I were there, I would have definitely seen this. Very nice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.