1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Have they automated the redemption and booking process?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by M_ILIS, Aug 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M_ILIS

M_ILIS High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    After spending an hour and thirty five minutes on hold earlier tonight and another 40 later in an attempt to redeem some show tickets, I looked at another, newer "myVEGAS Reward Purchase Confirmation" email (for a room night at Luxor I bought on a lark in case I need it) and it seems the process is now handled online. I wonder if the same is true for show tickets now, which is why no one ever fucking answered the phone. Anyone purchased/redeemed show tickets more recently than me? The reward I'm trying to redeem was purchased on June 17, and it still shows the toll-free and 702 phone numbers in the redemption instructions.

2. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Interesting. I feel bad for all the people that lost their jobs though if that's the case. . I never seemed to wait too long. And they were clearly US jobs.

3. Kolmeseiska

Kolmeseiska Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think Luxor's room rewards are the only ones that can be booked online. Not sure if it's some sort of beta testing and if they roll out the rest as well but for now it's Luxor only.

4. msadrakula

msadrakula Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just did 2 nights at Luxor online. It was pretty painless. I was getting ready to call when I noticed the updated instructions with the website link to book the room. The only downside was I still had to call Luxor after the fact to combine the 2 one-day reservations.

I also had 2 nights at RedRock but I had to call the phone number to get those done, couldn't be done online

5. bcc

bcc Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I redeemed Beatles Love on August 3, and the confirmation still shows the two phone numbers. I have not called yet.

6. M_ILIS

M_ILIS High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I called first thing this morning and got through with no wait. Thanks for the info, Kolmeseiska.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.