1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Have any of you dream't true dreams?

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by LucyR., May 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This morning I woke up with these numbers in my mind....

number 8161 and #8151. I have a feeling it has to do with lottery numbers or some kind of numbers to gamble in VEGAS I am guessing.

I am thinking maybe I should save these numbers and hope I dream of more numbers.LucyR.

2. JillyFromPhilly

JillyFromPhilly Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I once had a dream where I dreamt my wife came home from work & I told her we'd won the lottery - so she bought lottery tickets that day, and while we didn't hit the jackpot, we did win a few thousand bucks - so I'd go with my gut if I were you!

3. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Interesting dreams

I have a dream book that I enjoy reading before I go to sleep. This morning I had a very interesting dream where some important person was showing me a report on a doctor who had rejection reports of people not wanting to have surgeries from him. I didn't seem too interested in the reports and then I woke up. The dream stayed in my mind all day today.

My interpretation of dream: I am planning to have a simple surgery on my hand and I was trying to decide if I should have a certain doctor that I am apprehensive about him doing the surgery. My main concern in using this doctor was that he could mess up the surgery.

Now I realize that my dream was telling me to find another doctor.

I think sometimes dreams help us in making decisions. LucyR.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.