1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Has anyone used olotels.com - found it on room77

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by addicted, May 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. addicted

addicted Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I searched room77 for a Saturday night at Palms Place. All the offers were $300.

olotels.com has it for $120....

What are the odds I get told it was some sort of glitch and don't get the room?

I am skeptical b/c I have never heard of the site, but since they're listed on room77 Im thinking they must be okay

2. weluvvegas

weluvvegas Vegas Slot Junkie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know a little inside info on this company -- they are an affiliate of a wholesaler. They do some pretty shady stuff and sell rooms at wholesale prices to the general public, after marking them up about 30%. If you book directly with them you might be ok but I wouldn't try and hold the hotel to a price match guarantee since they are technically breaking their contract with the hotel by selling those rooms at confidential wholesale rates. The hotel company can send them a cease and desist letter to force them to stop doing it, however they will just change their name and do business through a different website until the cycle starts again.

Probably doesn't make much sense but I work in the industry and just recently had to deal with them on an issue. You might be getting a great deal on a room and your experience might be flawless but if they lack integrity when dealing with their hotel partners, then I wouldn't expect them to be 100% honest or on the level when dealing with customers. Would make me wonder what other kind of shady crap they might be up to. Just a thought....

40th Birthday Bash!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.