1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Has anyone used LPs for 'Bottle Service' @ Aria?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Marky147, May 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marky147

Marky147 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've gotten enough LPs to get the 250k reward at Gold or Deuce Lounge, so was wondering if anyone had redeemed for these and what they included.

I have 3 weeks until I go, so am undecided on going for level 200 (currently 144) or just redeeming for the bottle service at one of the above, and a show ticket of some sort.

Double digits!
  2. red318is

red318is Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was about to ask the same question. I have points coming out of my ears. The room rewards just are not that appealing when you have to pay the resort fee.

I am wondering if you actually get a bottle for that? If so, what are your choices?

3. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
  4. Marky147

Marky147 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks very much Shifter, I might just get rid of my points on it this trip and now just have to decide between Gold & Deuce.

I have a year to rebuild my points before next trip anyway, but the way they're going with rewards 250k will only be good for a pizza at Puck by then :evillaugh

Double digits!
  5. texdan17

texdan17 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I called Aria and was told one bottle of the manager's choice (usually "low premium", like Skyy Vodka) for the Gold and Deuce lounge rewards. Most concerning to me are all the bad service reviews from both... I'd really like to hear about someone's first hand experience.

6. sageblue

sageblue High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been pondering this reward as well. The Yelp reviews seem to be from people who were expecting it to be something it isn't. On one of the MyVegas Facebook groups, someone recently posted this:

7. StormHawk

StormHawk High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.