1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Has anyone stayed in a Jubilee suite at Bally's?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by azcactus, Sep 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. azcactus

azcactus Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Everyone. I've been lurking on this board for years, but with two young kids, we don't get to Vegas much anymore. Back in 2005 I had big plans for my now wife and I to go have a great dinner, followed by a great show, take a walk in front of the Bellagio fountains where I would get down on one knee and propose. The only problem was my wife got a migraine at the show which spoiled my plans lol. I ended up asking her outside of the Venetian right before we jumped in a cab to go home. Oh well...

Anyway, does anyone have any experience with a Jubilee suite? We have group trip planned in November at Bally's so I booked a Jubilee room for maybe $65.00 a night. The Jubilee suites were listed for $325.00 on Sunday and $295.00 on Monday on Bally's site. Then I came across a listing on hotels.com for a Jubilee suite for the same price I had booked the the regular Jubilee room - so I booked it of course (went back up to $305 a night the next day).

Is the suite a big step up from the regular Jubilee rooms, or nothing to get excited about?

2. zoey11

zoey11 Mid roller and Vegas fanatic

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We stayed there in April with my son and his wife. We liked out Jubilee room and had a nice view, fridge, but small bathroom.
    My son has stayed in the junior suites you are talking about twice, and they are a nice, larger room with a couch, and a huge bathroom with two mirrored areas so two people can get ready, love the soaking tub too.

We just didn't choose to stay in it even though we had our choice as a comp, because my husband gets up very early and drinks coffee for an hour in the bathroom when we are away from home. He puts a chair in there so he doesn't wake me. (sweet hubby!)
    But as long as you pretty much keep the same schedule of sleep, you will love the junior suite. It is one huge room with the bathroom open to the room. You can see walk throughs on utube to be sure it is what you want.

Since you booked the junior suite, you could try asking politely if they could possibly bump you to a celebrity suite if it is a special occasion, Ballys has a better chance at that than most hotels. It has worked four times for my son to go from a basic room to junior suite and he is not much of a gambler. Just be sure to have a tip ready in your hand if they are able to accommodate you. Now that, is a really nice suite. Look them up on utube, I love those before I choose where to stay! Have fun!

3. azcactus

azcactus Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks a lot for responding Zoey. I went to youtube, and this room looks really nice. I'll try upgrading to the celebrity suite just for fun. Can't wait, it's been almost two year since our last trip.

4. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We loved our Jubilee room so much didn't even bother to go switch to a Jubilee Suite the next day (we checked in on a Saturday and none were available till the weekend crowd left on Sunday) Good luck!!

5. vegasnut

vegasnut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So jubilee room ispretty ok, good to hear( knew they had a fridge which is very important to me) will be adjusting a bit asi stayed at paris in calais suite the last couple of times
    Im not a 20$ type of guybut i also i assume as i arrive tomorrow evening i have no chance on a upgrade especially as im staying 25 nights :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.