1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Has anyone seen Shania Twain @ CP?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Jonnyvegas, Mar 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jonnyvegas

Jonnyvegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If so, good show?

Does she move around a lot? Currently, on CP's website, 9 rows from stage are available but all the way to the side. At same price level, center stage about 20 rows back. These are $150 per plus fees.

We never have been in the Coliseum. Are any seats bad? Are there video screens?

Thanks.

2. oghuman

oghuman High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw the show in October. My brother is a big fan, I was kind of neutral. I really liked the show. Her singing was great and the interaction with the audience was also great. She came into the audience and hugged and shook hands. We were about 20 or so rows back. It's an excellent venue. Seats are good. Big screen in the background. She sold me.

3. Guardian

Guardian Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Went last year, sat first row balcony. Big mistake. Should have got seats on the floor. When I saw her giving hugs and shaking hands I could have kicked myself. Oh, by the way, great show!

4. dankyone

dankyone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is a good assessment of the show--20 rows back and on the aisle there is a very good chance she will shake your hand or even pose for a photo with you. That said, i have sat in the balcony for other shows there and no seat is really bad.

Shania's show is very good--not super high energy--I was a little obsessed w Shania back in the day but she is getting older like all of us. She still sings extremely well but she is not supermodel hot anymore. "She did impress me much" in any case.

5. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Seen her twice at CP Great show

I would pick the closer seat even if they are on the side

6. volfaninbama

volfaninbama High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great show and I am not a huge country fan if you can get floor seats on the two middle aisle would be great, or last row or first row between the first break on the floor. She comes out and interacts with the crowd a lot.

7. The Stig

The Stig VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went to see her show in October, I sat on the front row of the second balcony and did have a good view of the show. She was great and I thoroughly enjoyed it and probably wished I had spent a little extra for a floor seat.

8. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My host got me tickets but had to change the dates for my trip and missed her. :cry:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.