1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Has anyone here done the vooodoo zipline at Rio? Or willing to?......

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by samanthaelizabeth, Jul 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. samanthaelizabeth

samanthaelizabeth Low-Roller

Has anyone here done the vooodoo zipline at Rio? Or willing to?...... I planned on doing the one @ Freemont but I guess that is closed now. This new one at the Rio looks very scary! I don't know if I would be able to do it!!

2. Landshark

Landshark Way into it...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There's a new one up at Fremont - Slotzilla. Next trip will either do that or the Voodoo next trip. Tip for Slotzilla - preschedule the day before.

3. LoveDowntownVegas

LoveDowntownVegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Slotzilla is about to open "phase two" where you zip "superman style" the entire length of the FSE canopy!

Futbol - final game
  4. symbols

symbols Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did it during the day. I was no impressed. It's basically just a chair. You aren't hanging or anything. But then again I like to sky diving and have been known to jump off bridges into the lake before. If heights are scary to you and you want a peaceful view maybe. Otherwise I'd rather spend the money on the NYNY coaster or even at The Stratosphere .

5. queentata

queentata High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd love to try it! Jumped off the Strat a few years ago and that was amazing!

6. BlacklabberMike

BlacklabberMike VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    did the rio zip line 2 weeks ago during the afternoon. think it would be better at night,but more expensive.
    not a big fan of rides, well at least that kind ;)

7. john meriman

john meriman merri by name merry by nature

Trips to Las Vegas:
    wife and i done it last week=half price on groupon-its a bit tame but when they put on the brake just before the return it gives out a loud bang and frightened the sh7t out of the wife.:wink2::beer:

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.