1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Has anyone ever tried Ballys Sterling Brunch?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by dhlamar, May 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dhlamar

dhlamar Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm gonna have to put this on my Vegas Bucket List

2. Porkchop

Porkchop Low-Roller

Gonna have to read up on that. Looks great! :)

3. smerrian

smerrian View from Bally's

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The buffet is worth it if you like lobster tail. There are a lot of exquisite foods but for the high price, you only really hit the mark if you plan on eating a few lobster tails with your champagne. They do a good job with them. I was there once last year and once the year before. The buffet was slightly different each time...one time the oysters were the best thing offered...simply delicious, the other time the lobster tails were the best thing offered. If you don't like lobster skip over to Bacchanal Buffet.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. queuetee

queuetee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is a lot more "delishousness" than just the lobster tails. I am not sure that the Bacchanal which is open every day really holds a candle to this one that is open just one day a week....and you can make a reservation at the Sterling which cuts out the ridiculous line wait at other buffets.

5. JJLV

JJLV High-Roller

Frozen Tundra. Desert dream died with him.
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ohhhh yeah!!!

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2016
  6. spdandpwr

spdandpwr VIP Whale

I skipped the brunch last time I was there because some recent reviews talked me out of it but I guess I gotta try it for myself. That said the brunch has changed some since this video so be mindful of that

7. Rodent Pack

Rodent Pack S.S. Minnow

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you enjoy a slow-paced, indulgent dining experience with high quality buffet items such as lobster, rack of lamb, filet mignon, prime rib, and actual champagne (not sparkling wine) then this is a great Sunday brunch. We have scheduled trips just to be able to dine at the Sterling Brunch and haven't been disappointed. If you consider the quality of the food, even at this higher end cost, it is a great value with very good service. The manager, Warren, does a great job keeping the front of the house working very efficiently and professionally.

8. Mahuja

Mahuja Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yes, and going again in october....tip: do not get full on their amazing champagne/oj/desserts....save it for the lobster tails, etc.
    they want you feeling like you just ate 500$ worth of food!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.