1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Harrahs Rincon November Free-Play Odds&Ends

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Trip Reports' started by TIMSPEED, Dec 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

TIMSPEED Too young, Too poor, Too addicted.

Aug 8, 2013
    Modesto, CA
    Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

So, over the course of November, because we earned Diamond-In-A-Day on September 1st. (Went from never having a TR card, to 5000+10000TC in a day), we had $2655 worth of freeplay.
    We redeemed $2265 on 11/28, we played it out on $2 Single-Line 8/5 Bonus Poker...terrible results, with $1900 cash out.
    Now, luckily we went to Vegas that weekend and won-won-won, and were able to go home with $2200 AND gamble a lot in Vegas (1000 TC in a day, on Saturday 11/29)
    So, we just finished up the last $390, today, 12/7.
    For this, we only played $1 single-line 8/5 Bonus Poker. We had quite a bit of luck on this wash-out, because we hit a straight flush, to cash out at $675.
    So, total profit at Harrahs Rincon, for the month of November is $2575 (out of a possible $2655).
    We could have had an additional $365, but we missed a week of redemption period.
    All in all, im quite pleased with how things turned out.
    Palace Tower Suite!
  2. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

Jul 22, 2013
    Congrats Tim...awesome results! I am going to have to practice VP more so I can add it to my normal rotation of games.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.