1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Harrah's Comped suite

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by suthrnoutlw, Jul 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suthrnoutlw

suthrnoutlw Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a trip next month and have been told by my host that I have a comped suite and connecting room for the 5 nights we will be there. I am recently 7Stars and have around 162,000 tier point with CET. While I have not asked him directly, does anyone know what type of suite it may be based on my play? I see there are several different types of suites on the website, just wondering if anyone has a good educated guess or past experience as to what type of suite I may be getting?

Thanks!!

2. Funkhouser

Funkhouser In Charge of the Big Door

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mostly likely it will be an executive suite, hopefully one of the remodeled ones, which look like the presidential suites in terms of bedding and curtains.

1395177618662.jpg

Harrahs has been slowly remodeling rooms and were supposed to be done by this fall.

http://www.vegaschatter.com/story/2015/4/27/202032/145/vegas-travel/Harrah's+Next+For+A+Room+Remodel

There's a chance you could get one of the presidential suites, but they are very limited in number and depending on dates, possibly not available.
    Supposedly as a 7 Star you are guaranteed the highest available room, meaning if a particular suite is not blocked out you have a chance of scoring it.

3. Maxbet

Maxbet JACKPOT!

Trips to Las Vegas:
  4. Maxbet

Maxbet JACKPOT!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2015
  5. suthrnoutlw

suthrnoutlw Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

Thanks for the info!!

6. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't see what the problem is in simply asking the host.

His/her function is to assist you. You could explain (an explanation shouldn't be necessary) that you are checking via the TR website about location of the suite, etc.

7. justmare

justmare High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The host can put you in for a suite, but it's up to the suite committee to decide which player gets what suite. That's all based on ADT/MDV (average daily theoretical/market daily value). So, if it's a busy weekend even a 7 Star player could get stuck in a regular room.

I'm 7 Stars and normally book Harrah's online (without a host) reserving a regular room and get bumped up to an Executive Suite. They're totally fine for my purposes.

Just so you know, the number of tier credits you have doesn't dictate your ADT/MDV -- it's all about DAILY averages, so if you achieve 7 Stars playing very frequently, but not a lot of coin in, your daily average could be low. Every other player with a higher daily average that's going to be there at that time will get the suite before you. (Not saying this is you, just pointing out how they do things in the CET system.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.