1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Harrahs Cherokee

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Trip Reports' started by trooth, Sep 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trooth

trooth Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

I went to Harrahs Cherokee last Friday 9-12, and was surprised to get a lot of mileage withy $900 bankroll. I arrived at around 4:30 AM and checked in (booked for Thursday night/Friday night with a late arrival). I started playing and hit for $625 on a monopoly slot, $550 on another slot, $575 on another. Several bonus rounds for $200-$300. Etc. At one point I was up about a grand and had already earned 1000 tier credits. I played roulette and drank all day, and played away my winnings by around 8 pm. I didn't mind, I went to gamble, drink, and have fun and I have learned to expect to lose my bank roll. Cherokee has been very tight for the last four years so this surprised me greatly.

All in all after tier credit bonuses and went from gold with a little over 2200 tier points to platinum with a little over 10,000 tier points. I was attempting diamond in a day at one point but knew that wasn't going to happen around 4pm. I was on the roulette machine betting 100 a spin at one point Lol. Still much fun was had.

2. NYNJMINC

NYNJMINC Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was at Cherokee the Sunday of Labor Day weekend. I didn't have your luck, but I had a good time. Glad somebody is winning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.