1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas harder to see property "timers"

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by 16gauge, Jun 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 16gauge

16gauge Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have noticed over the past couple days that it has become more of a chore to move the cursor over a property to see how much longer until it is ready for collecting again. You used to just have to get close to a property and the "timer" would pop up. Now, sometimes I have to move the cursor back and forth over it covering every square millimeter in order to get the "timer" to pop up. Both my wife and myself have myvegas accounts. We play on both IE and firefox. I have also noticed this on both our laptop and desktop. Has anyone else noticed this? I know it is a small thing, but along with the other negative changes in rewards, along with the reduced LP's for each level (levels her account got 100 LP, I'm only getting 500 LP's as she is @ 30 levels above me) is sapping any enthusiasm away. Luckily we got our 2 night spa suite a day or two before all the two night rewards disappeared.

2. Sunbeamblue2002

Sunbeamblue2002 Tourist

I've noticed that also but I thought It was just my computer. Good to know I'm not alone.

3. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Haha, I noticed this yesterday and it continued today. However, I've found that it has been a lot better this afternoon.

4. anonanon

anonanon Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can't say that I've noticed this...

5. anonanon

anonanon Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Actually nevermind, I just saw it happen. I refreshed the browser (Firefox) and it seemed to fix it, perhaps its a miscoded flash issue?

6. 16gauge

16gauge Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been having this issue with two accouts (mine and wife's) over the past couple days. I have tried on 3 different desktops and a laptop. It happens in both firefox and IE. It seems to be an issue more with the resorts on the circus circus side of the strip than the Monte Carlo side.

7. Leeza14

Leeza14 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Glad to see this thread. I thought it was just me having that issue or that I just simply losing it. ;)

It's bad again this morning for me.

8. billyinpg

billyinpg Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same as you for my girl friend and I only we seem to be having the added bonus of stuck timers for lack of better words.

My girlfriend last played 8 hrs ago and when she collected this morning CC told her she had 3 hrs to wait. She also never get's chips from the helicopter. Myself I have been getting resorts that "auto collect" without clicking on them and MGM won't give me anywhere to click when it's ready to pay out.

9. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone reported this to MyVegas Support? They are usually good about fixing small bugs like this when they are told about them?

10. beckers

beckers Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It started happening to me too as soon as the blimp started floating by. I hate it too and hope it corrects itself.

Scott I have read a time or 2 that it has been reported to the support team and their only response that I am aware of is to switch browsers which of course is not correcting the problem for anyone that I am aware of:rolleyes2:

11. Guardian

Guardian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Been happening and still happening to me through Chrome.

12. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Along with it being harder to see the timers lately, I've also had it occasionally activate the "collect" button when I haven't clicked anywhere near a property. Takes some of the fun away when you don't see how much you get.

13. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same thing for me and im very carefull but most of the properties on the excalibur side seems to redeem themselves without me clicking on them

14. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If this is the result, I'm not complaining: On my 3 collections on MGM Grand today, I got 12,000 twice and 1,000 LPs the other time!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.