1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hard rockin' it out baby!!!

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by HurricaneBuckeye, Sep 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurricaneBuckeye

HurricaneBuckeye Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello fellow Vegas gambling degenerate,

I have stalked many of your reports for a couple years now and I finally decided I can let you into my secret world of Vegas Debauchery. I will be at in the HRH suites for 3 nights starting in T-8 hours. Hitting strip tonight to just booze get acclimated and place my sports bets. I'm a low roller (bout $3,100) for this trip but gonna throw $500.00 on Irish to throttle Texas and $500 for Bama to smoke Wisconsin. I always like to place my bets at PH for the drink tix (tip 5 bucks get like 6 tickets). So drunk night tonight then ******bag Pauly D is Dj'ing at REHAB tomorrow so I gotta go oogle the West Coast eye candy. Then Yardhouse for the Bama/Irish games. Love Oshea's to just hammer good beers after dinner. Then Incubus concert following the game at the JOINT.
    Following Joint I have never been to Drai's afterhours so I wanna experience seeing the sunshine Sunday morning (I'm still 29 in my mind). Sleep in till noon then drink a couple eye openers before Nelly performs at REHAB.
    Gonna be a quick 60 hour trip (leave Monday morning) but man I feel like I am packing alot in.

If anyone wants to meet up I'm a pretty cool cat, just message me here!!! PEACE and best of luck to all of you!!!!

2. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED !địt mẹ!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Come downtown tomorrow night; 7pm at MainStreet Station. Hang out with a few VMB'ers.

Palace Tower Suite!
  3. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hope you have a fantastic TIME!!! The NEW Center Bar is scheduled to open this weekend... should be very busy there. Sadly, my business for next week has been cancelled, and so has my scheduled visit. I'll live through you on this one!

4. Mario's Backroom

Mario's Backroom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have a great time and Cheer on the Irish! I'll be at the game, but wishing I was in Las Vegas for the fun! :beer:

5. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good luck!

6. Brick

Brick Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Let it roll, baby roll! Kick some A and take names. I'll be following your TR and hope you cash a few checks!

7. TriggerMN

TriggerMN High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Incubus would be cool. Have a good time at the delta bravo party with DJ PAULY D!!!! There's bound to be a situation that day. If you can get a shot of JWoww's cans for us, that would be great.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.