1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hangover 3 Filming?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by zamboni, Oct 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zamboni

zamboni VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone seen any filming going on around town? Movies supposed to be released Memorial Day wknd next year, so I assume it must be shooting by now.

Super Bowl 2017!!!!
    Super Bowl 2017!!!
  2. BlueSkadoo

BlueSkadoo VMB Sweetheart

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Something was filming both inside and outside the Bellagio this past week. I never saw any famous people, but they had the roulette table all set up with cameras and people standing around trying to look important.

3. 9wishes

9wishes Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    **warning--old person ramble** I saw them filming in the middle of LV Blvd. the first time I went to Vegas, and the first few minutes I was in town. I think it was either Honeymoon or Leaving LV. I was like Gomer Pyle...gollleee! seeing that. Then I was staying at Bellagio when they were filming Oceans Eleven. That was really fun. I love that period of time in recent Vegas history so its a double treat watching that movie and remembering the trip and being there for the filming. Going in December, be fun to see another one being made.

4. cardfelon

cardfelon Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know that they are currently filming Hangover 3 because I "liked" the Hangover page on Facebook awhile ago. In the last week they have been posting pics of scenes from the movie. I don't know where they are filming it at though.

5. TRN

TRN High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Someone here did mention they were doing some shooting in Caesar's Palace, I believe in/near the new Nobu botique hotel inside CP. May have to do some searching but it was fairly recently (in the last month I recall).

6. ttom

ttom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last Vegas wit Deniro Freeman Douglas was filming at Aria few days ago.

7. theshaah

theshaah Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    While they may be filming some scenes in LV I do believe that they are using Tijuana as part of this films shooting. Well from what I understand from my contacts in the film industry they shot alot of the footage in Nogales near AZ and made it look like Tijuana.

8. MikeOPensacola

MikeOPensacola VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very cool....

Glad to hear they are making a third one. Those movies are hilarious. Mr. Chow is awesome, hope he gets out of jail in this one.

Annual Summer Bliss in the Land of Milk and Honey!!!
  9. zamboni

zamboni VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Allan gets tossed into the nut house, I know that

Super Bowl 2017!!!!
    Super Bowl 2017!!!
  10. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It looks like the main Las Vegas filming was being done this weekend (October 27-28).

11. Film-Noir

Film-Noir High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Fear & Loathing

Speaking of Movies.

I saw Johnny Depp, driving his car w/Cams on it rolling down Las vegas Blvd.
    During the filming of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (1998).

He was just out for a ride, all alone w/the top down, enjoying a sunny LV day. :peace:

12. BCguy

BCguy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was there all last week and didn't see anything at Caesars or anywhere filming. Some news reports we watched mentioned filming but we didn't see it.

13. bubbamsu

bubbamsu Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Two movie scenes last week.

#1 my wife saw them shooting a scene at the front desk in Caesars, no "stars" were there.

#2 The movie had the sidewalk in front of the Mirage blocked off last thursday, so we had to go across the street. The metro police and a lot of movie set people were there making sure that no one stopped to look, they made you keep moving as if nothing was going on across the street. DeNiro and Morgan Freeman were there shooting the scene.

It is Hangover 3, I believe the gang is breaking Allen out of the nuthouse.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.