1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

halloween ball @ hard rock hotel

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by random512, Oct 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. random512

random512 Low-Roller

The "fetish & fantasy ball" @ hard rock hotel was rated as 1 of the top 10 events in the world by the travel channel. I watched some vids on youtube and 80%+ of the crowd seemed pretty freaky. Is it worth going to? Or is it a bit much for "normal" people?

2. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As many things that I've seen and attended at the Hard Rock, this is not one of them... but only because Oct. 31st is also Nevada Day too. It's a state holiday in honor of our admission to the union and a big deal up north at the Capitol. I've had chats with HRH staff about it though and they indicate it being quite the "wing-ding" and one of the busiest nights of the year. My guess would be like most things at the Hard Rock, there's a pretty diverse crowd havin' fun, but the individual dressed up as a big-penis gets on the video and all the attention.

3. random512

random512 Low-Roller

@smartone. good feedback and funny :)

has anyone here been to hrh's halloween ball?

4. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver Vegas Guru at Infinity

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The fetish and fantasy halloween ball is the longest running halloween party around. i think last year 14,000 people went. In my opinion its the only party to go to in Vegas for halloween.

5. random512

random512 Low-Roller

thanks robert. sounds definitive :)

6. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver Vegas Guru at Infinity

Trips to Las Vegas:
    its not the Hard Rocks party. Great white entertainment has been ding if for years, they used to do it at orleans arena, southpoint and couple of other places in the beginning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.