1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hakkasan Dress code for guys

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by pphold, Sep 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pphold

pphold pp Park Place Degenerate

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So my buddies are going and we can get in VIP with no waiting in line. I have not gone so what is the dress code? I've been by but only notice the girls dress but I did not pay attention to what guys wear?

So what is acceptable? I usually wear shorts or jeans, collard shirt. guess i need dress shoes so can i get in or do I need to bring other clothes?

web site says

Dress Code is upscale fashionable attire. We do not permit: hats, sandals, sneakers, hard soled shoes and boots, ripped or baggy clothing and athletic wear. Collared shirts are required for men.

2. ButterflyMtn

ButterflyMtn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    IF jeans dark jeans and should not sag or have holes,etc but dress pants , dress shoes and collar shirt is what I saw...no shorts

3. wishman35

wishman35 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yup. The safest bet is dress shoes with a collard shirt, decent jeans etc. Yes unless you are single or have a lot of patience or money to blow, you will probably wish you were back at one your favorite bars in Vegas that isn't a club. Going to the club is just one of the 'have to do' things when I go each trip but for me dancing shoulder to shoulder in dress clothes is just not as fun.

4. pphold

pphold pp Park Place Degenerate

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks I have never been was offered a booth and bottle service but I was there by myself so did not take it.

This time going with Friends and a good size group. One of the guys in the group is getting us VIP access so no waiting so we are going right in NO LINE. and a booth so should be fun. If NOT I'll be at the Mansion (Baccarat or Black jack table).

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.