1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hair

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by sunshine54, Feb 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sunshine54

sunshine54 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi,

I'm staying my first time at ARIA Hotel for one part of my trip and I will not rent a car.
    Please, where is the next good and cheap possibility to get my hair done ?

Last time I stayed at Wynn Hotel and got my hair done, there. I was not happy with the result and it was expensive.

2. ex507

ex507 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So that is a very special question. Darn funny imo... And unfortunately i have no idea where you can get your hair done. Just love the question... :D

3. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not to be a smart ass, but unless you're going to be in Vegas for a month, wouldn't it be easier and cheaper to have it done before you arrive.:peace:

Christmas
    My wife's birthday
  4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Would agree. Any of the hotels in Vegas are terribly expensive for this stuff. Not sure if there are any places in Hawaiian Village or along there. Lots of foot massage places. I would google it.

5. HoyaHeel

HoyaHeel Grammar Police & Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think boys understand this question:ssst:

Getting one's hair done doesn't mean the standard cut & color - it means having it "DONE" eg for a special event. Getting an updo or a blowout etc. Something you do the day of the event, not what you would do before a trip (eg wax or pedicure are pre-trip chores for me...)

That said, I know of a few companies that have been recommended for weddings that will come to your room but not tons on hotel salons. Check out yelp reviews for the salon in Aria or other nearby hotels.....

6. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Kim Vo at The Palms is very good, but not cheap; I believe an updo is around $100. You can shuttle from Ballys over to the Rio and then walk across to the Palms or take the shuttle from the Forum Shops directly to Palms.

7. Lhammer28

Lhammer28 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I bought $50 SpaWish gift card on Groupon for $35 and there are a lot of salons in Vegas that are on the SpaWish website!
    I have been looking off strip and found a place called Canyon Falls Salon, there are 3 of them in the Vegas area and they have a LOT of great reviews.. I think Im going to go there Wednesday, If I do Il let ya know!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.