1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Habit Burger?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by wesraft, Aug 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wesraft

wesraft Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Never been, nowhere near me, but remember a story, in Consumer Reports of all places, that rated it the best burger place in America. Anybody try it? Locations in the west, including a new spot in Vegas. Enlighten me please. Thanks, Wes

2. Krh2o

Krh2o MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's similar to Five Guys, Shake Shack, etc. you order at a counter and they page you when your order is ready. It's better then those placesin my opinion, but does not compare to Burger Bar or other high end places. It's also a lot cheaper then those places. If your looking for a good reasonably priced burge on the strip, try Bobbys Burger Palace.

3. grosx2

grosx2 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ive had it a couple times since I moved to California, they are pretty common out here. It's an upscale fast food joint in the same vein as five guys or smashburger, like kr2 said. Definitely worth a try.

4. thunderdave

thunderdave Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Isn't a well know poster on this board a part of the ownership group?

5. Seany D

Seany D Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is one of my new favorite burger places. I love ordering mine on toasted sourdough, no extra charge.

6. redsteak22

redsteak22 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Solid fast food burger place. Burgers are about four bucks and they have great onion rings. Similar in terms of atmosphere to five-guys. In my opinion, in-n-out > habit > five guys

7. wesraft

wesraft Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This sounds really good! Bobby's might have to make it in the rotation too. I will be driving past a Habit and In n out on the way there and back. I have tried smashburger and it was good. 5 guys is nearby, so I can try that anytime, and will soon. So many burgers, so little time!

8. SoCalDude

SoCalDude Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There's a Habit Burger near me. I think it's excellent! Better than Smashburger. About the same as Five Guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.