1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

haakasan reviews

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by MsFlowerPotts, Jan 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsFlowerPotts

MsFlowerPotts Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :beer:Hello, my boyfriend and I are heading out to vegas this upcoming weekend. This is my 4th trip there. I was wondering what people thought of haakasan. Does it live up to the hype, and cover charges? I've read they're pretty steep, is there any promos going for half off the cover charge that anyone knows? I know some clubs off those kind of promotions. And any info on the club would be awesome! Thank you! Msflowerpotts :beer:

2. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    search for my post i have picture it might say tiesto on it

3. dvandentop

dvandentop VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i went in september on a thursday nigth when calvin harris was there showed up early and got in right away with a presale ticket.
    jack diet at the bar to the right of the main booth was $14/ guy made it pretty strong so couldnt complain
    unless getting table service not a hell of alot of areas where you can see main stage to be able to hang out.... as the security tells people to keep moving.

good experience and is deffinately pretty loud in there ears were ringing on my way back to aria til i went to bed LOL

amazing light show i would say it is worth checking out atleast 1 time

4. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver Vegas Guru at Infinity

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hakkasan is pretty amazing, it will take over your senses. There is no discount cover, if you are a great looking woman, then yes, some nights. For guys, no.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.