1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Gun rentals and outdoor shooting while on vacation

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by NickyDim, Dec 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NickyDim

NickyDim VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm taking the entire clan in April to LV. 3 sons and a future NYPD son-in-law will be in attendance. They all want to go to an outdoor shooting range. Is there anyplace that will rent and supervise an assortment of firearms for recreational fun? I've seen the website of shooting Safaris in Henderson and their packages look like a lot of fun. Are they in business? Has anyone visited them? Or is there another place we can call. I know there are a bunch of indoor shooting ranges, and we'll go to one if we must, but we are really looking for an outdoor range. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    NickyD

2. bring_the_rukus

bring_the_rukus Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i would forget about shooting safaris. i called them 4 times and left 2 emails, all with no response, the few months leading up to our last vacation at the beginning of the month. i think the last time i called the voice mailbox was full. its too bad because i really wanted to do this with my husband.

3. volfaninbama

volfaninbama High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Try Battlefeild Vegas they are going to start offering this early next year. Went to their indoor range and was very impressed.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2012
  4. NickyDim

NickyDim VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks I'll check them out.

5. NickyDim

NickyDim VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That looks to be more of an experience. A commando or war like simulation in their outdoor facility. We're just looking to shoot, something the entire family including the ladies in our group will enjoy.

6. xmarksx

xmarksx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure if you are going to be able to find the assortment of firearms at an outdoor range that you could find at The Gun Store, Battlefield or the like. I can say that Battlefield was a good experience for me. 60 rounds in a Thompson was less than $100 and the range set-up was very nice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.