1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Gun ranges

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by hieber, May 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hieber

hieber Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure if this is the right place for this post-- has anyone gone to any of the gun ranges? My wife thought it would be fun as i am a hunter and own a few guns but never shot the types they offer nor has she. Are the as fun as they appear and do you tip them for their service? Any advice or recommendations as to which one to go to would be helpful.

2. KellyLovesVegas

KellyLovesVegas certified personal trainer/retired space nerd

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This topic was just discussed in a thread started on April 26. The thread is under Miscellaneous Vegas topic. The thread title is Gun Ranges.

3. zolar31

zolar31 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am also curious about tipping the instructors. Do you tip them ? If yes, how much

4. Hobofrank

Hobofrank Prime Minister of Idiocracy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    no need

5. NY2LV

NY2LV Tourist

I've been to three ranges - Machine Gun Vegas, The Range 702 (or some name like that), and Battlefield Vegas. I felt rushed in the first two places and Battlefield Vegas has been my go-to place ever since. I don't feel rushed and they don't have bikini clad girls trying to up sell you on a gun package, and it is fun since I'm from a kommie anti-gun state. I usually tip the instructor depending on how much attention he/she paid to me AND my surroundings, and/or how well they describe the functions and features of a firearm I haven't shot before. I want a RO who keeps an eye on you and everyone else. There are some firearms that I like to shoot each time, and I'll let them know, and they'll just skip to the safety instructions.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.