1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Gun Range

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by lyonc, Jan 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyonc

lyonc Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Interested in doing one of the gun ranges on my trip next month. Any recommendations? Any place to get a good deal on these?

2. ACMike

ACMike High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pro Gun Club in Boulder City.

3. oaktownjc

oaktownjc Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I shot at Gun Garage, bought ticket at tickets4less booth. Free limo bus pickup/return anywhere on the Strip. There were cool.

4. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Never been but saw the guys at Battlefield picking up some customers on the strip in a humvee and heading over to their range. The customers were all smiles. Don't think I've read a bad review about any gun range in Vegas. They all seem good.

5. NY2LV

NY2LV Tourist

6. WHITEJACKET73

WHITEJACKET73 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been to the Gun Store on Tropicana Ave and Battlefield Vegas several times. The gun store is rather small and quite a ways from the Strip. The last two times I visited I had a long wait before getting into the range. The range instructors were great, but I felt a little rushed. I prefer Battlefield Vegas, as it is located close to the Strip; on Industrial Blvd, behind Circus Circus. The will pick you up/drop you off in their HumVee. They have a lot of different shooting packages to chose from. I've never had to wait more than 20 minutes and they have a comfortable lounge while you wait your turn. Again, the range instructors are very professional and patient with people that are not familiar with firearms. Try their Pvt Ryan package: 30.06 Springfield with scope, 1911 45ACP pistol, M1 .30cal carbine, M1 Garand, Thompson submachine gun and a Browning automatic rifle (BAR). Fun experience.

Winter break
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.