1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Groupon Vegas

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Backagain1, Feb 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Backagain1

Backagain1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What is your best Vegas Groupon buy? I keep looking and I have yet to find anything that I feel is a great score. Wondering if I just do not know what good is....

2. josassoc

josassoc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Groupon "buys"

Groupon is not really ideal as a "coupon site" for Vegas, per se. What I've used it for is to look for unique ideas to do in vegas. My DH did the ATV tour in Red Rock Canyon. I've gone to a couple of spas (Drift & Aleksandra). Girls did Stripper101. Romantic weekend with the hubby we went on Wine Train & Helicopter Tour of the strip. Another group weekend we did Vegas Club Crawl. All of these things were much more reasonably priced because we used groupon certificates. But, I wouldn't say groupon is a good site to find a discount dinner or low priced show ticket. I'm not sure if this helps you. Just my take on using the groupon site...

3. mesavormoruin

mesavormoruin Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've only used it a couple of times for Vegas. I bought the Chuck Jones Experience at Circus Circus for $8.00 (I stay at Riv frequently so this was easy to get to) and the Hoover Dam Tour Company Express Tour for $29.00 that I'll use this trip. I'm there 6 days so I wanted something to take up time and since I don't rent a car while I'm in Vegas, this seemed like a cheap day.

I don't often find anything, but when I do it's usually worthwhile considering the low cost.

4. Vegas Insight

Vegas Insight MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can find some good meal discounts through Groupon. I haven't used many of them, but I've seen them. The one I did buy was for Benny's Bullpen. Haven't seen it offered since, but I don't keep tabs on the Vegas deals 12 months of the year.

I used a deal for half price tickets to the wax museum once upon a time. There were some great wax figures, but not enough to make that thing worth the full price of admission. Glad my ticket was half the price.

I have yet to capitalize on one of the hotel offers through those sites.

5. lionelhutz

lionelhutz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    groupon offers are kind of crappy lately, they seemed to be geared a little more towards locals.
    if you're looking for those kinds of deals, travelzoo.com seems to be a lot better.

6. sammasseur

sammasseur VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $19 for Eli Roth's Goretorium on the strip. Great deal.

7. S'AllGoodMan

S'AllGoodMan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $25 for $50 at Sn. Frogs at TI. It was fun and the drinks were good. The food was ok.

Beth

8. josassoc

josassoc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agree on the locals trend

I agree that groupons specials in Vegas have been crappier in the past six months. I'm looking at Living Social and Travelzoo also, and finding better stuff there lately. I think its leaning toward locals more now too. Its a bummer!!

9. sam

sam Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Groupon

A few days ago I purchased a coupon for The Egg & I or Egg Works.The price was $10.00 for $20.00 worth of food. We had been there previously and it was very good for breakfast.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.