1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Groupon show tickets

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Disney Fan, Aug 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disney Fan

Disney Fan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone bought show tickets on the groupon site ?? Saw where Olivia N. John had main floor tickets on sale but it just says main floor without a exact row/seat selection. Anyone ???

2. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't used groupon for a show, but I would assume you would have to redeem the groupon at the Flamingo box office where you could then pick your seats at that point, similar to redeeming tickets from Tix 4 Tonight. The fine print on the groupon also says to redeem at the box office.

If picking an exact seat is more important to you ahead of time, buy directly off ticketmaster with the discount code 20ONJ. This lowers the actual ticket price to 83.30, but it's ends up being about $95/ea for a pair of tickets after those godawful ticketmaster fees.

3. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't used Groupon for that show but I've used it for others. Many of the showrooms are small and it really doesn't matter. This particular showroom is larger and I think it does matter. Personally I'd do as described above and get your tix ahead of time.

4. Disney Fan

Disney Fan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just got my tickets thru ticketmaster with the discount code, thanks so much, really appreciate it. I'm not the kind to be ordering event tickets and not knowing exactly where my seats are. Now, how about tickets to Reba/Brooks and Dunn ?? Any advice there ?? Thanks again...

5. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You rarely see tickets for big coloseum headliners at place like tix 4 tonight and groupon and so far the show is selling very well, you might have to get the from the AXS box office and pay full rate

6. sunshine54

sunshine54 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    hi,

the Australien Bee Gees Show at Excalibur just for only $ 20 plus tax/fees at travelzoo.com

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.