1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Groupon and MyVegas Reward?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by BarelyHangingOn, Nov 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We planned to eat lunch one day on our trip at the Hexx. My wife bought their rewards one of which is BOGO Cocktails. Groupon also has a $50 for $30 on. Do you think we could use both at the same time?

2. dbueler

dbueler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Groupon states it can't be combined with any other offer or special. I just bought one of the Groupons because the value is great and see that in the fine print. It sure would be nice if you could! I see your trip is before mine, if you try this, please do post if you were able to or not! Maybe someone on the board will know for sure.
    Thanks!
    diane

3. neminem

neminem Tourist

As a frequent Groupon-user, I'd be monumentally surprised if you could - disregarding whether myvegas would let you or not, places are pretty much always strict about no using any other discounts if you're using a Groupon. Often that even extends to "specials" like "lunch is cheaper than dinner", unless it explicitly states otherwise, but it definitely would apply to any non-Groupon-related BOGO voucher. I dunno anything about the Hexx, but that's just anywhere Groupon is used. I'd recommend just going back on two days to use them both.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.