1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Group of guys/girls going to a club either Thursday/Friday.

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by scc31, Jul 22, 2016.

1. scc31

scc31 Low-Roller

This question is for a trip couple months from now, but on premise that my gf and I go to the clubs with some other friends who are in Vegas, whats the best approach?

I know girls can probably get in for free, but would they have to pay if they're with guys?

How would a guestlist work for a group of guys/girls (total of 8?) Is it best if girls go in on their ow nand guys follow afterwards? We do not know which club yet but just wondering well in advance.

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not knowing which clubs yet will limit responses since some clubs are much more busier than others.

It's not always the best idea, but getting bottle service and splitting it up among the group may be a nice way to go if you all can swing it. Typically, there is no wait to get in if you pre-booked bottle service with a club host plus you will have a place to sit while enjoying your bottle of booze in the club. Cost is a factor though as it's not cheap.

3. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    www.jackcolton.com --this website has everything you want to know.
    Get on a guestlist for sure--you are less likely to wait/pay.
    Groups of girls are most likely to get in first; followed by balanced groups of guys/girls. Groups of guys--plan to WAIT.
    If there is a large group, bottle service IS the way to go.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2016
  4. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    girls dont always get in free, also they might have to wait an hour or 2 depending on the club, also be there before midnight or 11 pm alsp depending on the club.
    girl to guy ratio works in the guys favor , they think the guys will be spending money on drinks for the girls so thats a plus
    everything else depends on the club and the dj and the nite

5. Aces and Eights

Aces and Eights VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you're on a guest list, it may be better to enter as male/female pairs. I went to a club once when I was on a guest list (it was at Marquee). They only charged us for any men in excess of the women.

6. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    correct but there usualy is a cut off time also depends on the club , nite and dj

but defiantly enter in pairs or a group or the guys will be waiting a long time

• Funny Funny x 1