1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Group of 7 2/8 thru 2/11.. when to buy?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by sogi311, Nov 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sogi311

sogi311 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am looking to purchase tickets to either a circue show or possibly Elton John or similar. There will be 7 of us attending and will be there for my moms 70th birthday. I would like to surprise everyone with tickets to a show and wanted to see how my money is best spent. Do I pay full price for tickets now or plan to buy when we get there. Open to any high end show or concert and all advice is appreciated.

Thanks in advance

2. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    first problem is getting a block of 7 seats together
    second elton doesnt go on discount so if thats ur show buy it.

depending on what cirq show will depend on if its discounted and once again getting 7 seats together that are good will be next to imposible if u dont split up depnding on what show and if weekend

if ur trying to go to O just buy them a head of of time as theres not many disconts for it and 7 seats impossible together unless u want to go to chriss angel

your best bet if u want to sit together is buy a head of time if u buy on discount very unlikely also depends on the show

ur biggest problem is 7 seats together,

first decide on one show and go from there and figure out your budget as it can be thousand in differnce in prince depending on show and were your seats are

Last edited: Nov 28, 2016
  3. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have gotten 7 seats "together" but not in a row. Did it for my 50th birthday celebration. We attended MJOne. I actually had 3 in one row and 4 in a row right behind it, which is better anyway as folks are closer together, or you could do 2, 2 and 3 (in three different rows) or some other combo. I picked that combo as I crave an aisle seat and so I got 2 aisle seats this way. If you are an MLIFE member you can often get 15% off buying via phone with the box office. Good luck and with the trip planning generally!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.